1 Unbaked Pie Crust, prepared per MULTI-USE BAKERY MIX instructions
*2 C S'WEEET! Sweetener Blend (280g)
3 Lg Eggs (150g)
4 T (1/4 C) Melted Butter (56g)
1/4 C Water (56g)
2 t Vanilla Extract
2 t Molasses (or an additional teaspoon of vanilla extract)
1/8 t Sea Salt
1 1/2 C Chopped Pecans
Makes 1 - 8"- 9" Pie
TIPS: Our New Sweetener, S'WEEET! makes a delicious Pecan Pie!
1. Melted butter should be warm not hot when adding to a recipe.
2. Most recipes work with either salted or unsalted butter.
3. Metal pans brown and crisp more than glass pans.
4. Glass pans take longer to come to temperature.
5. Ovens vary, so bake times may need to be adjusted.
*S'WEEET! is a powdered sweetener, so we recommend blending it with the ingredients (except the pecans) in a blender or food processor to avoid needing to whisk out lumps.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 325°F
2. Prepare the pie crust according to crust directions that come with our Bakery Mix.
3. Add the chopped pecans to the bottom of your prepared crust that has been fit into your pie pan.
4. Blend together the eggs, butter, water, molasses and extracts until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the pecans.
6. Bake on the center rack for approximately 50 minutes.
NOTE: The pie will puff on the edges before the center looks completely done. This is okay because the center will continue to cook a little and the edges will settle as it cools.
*SWEETENER SUBSTITUTIONS: This recipe has not yet been tested with other sweeteners.