NOTE: It's best to use a kitchen scale whenever possible. If you don't yet own a scale, these recipes are based upon 'lightly packed' measuring cups, so whether you use the 'dip and sweep' method of measuring or the 'spooning into the cup' method, always gently press down on the mix in the measuring cup and add more to fill the cup, as necessary.
2 1/2 C MULTI-USE PIZZA & WRAP MIX (313g)
3 Large Eggs (150g)
3/4 Cup Water (177g)
2 T Apple Cider Vinegar (30g)
Optional Ingredient: 1 C shredded Mozzarella Cheese or 4 oz Cream Cheese
Makes 6 Bagels
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper (or bake in a greased donut pan).
2. Combine the Pizza & Wrap Mix with the eggs, water, vinegar and cheese, if using.
3. Cover and let the dough rest 10 minutes, then use your hands to knead and squeeze the dough until it tightens up, about a minute.
4. Divide dough into 6 sections and use damp hands to roll each section into 'ropes' and shape into 'rings'. Or roll into balls, poke your finger through and use wet hands to smooth into bagel shapes.
5. Brush generously with egg.
6. Bake 28-32 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Halfway through baking, brush with more egg and add toppings, if desired.