2 1/2 C MULTI-USE PIZZA & WRAPS
3 Large Eggs (150g)
1 C Room Temperature Water (240g)
Makes 1 - 8" x 10" focaccia
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375° and coat a sheet pan with olive oil.
2. In a medium-size bowl, use your fingers or hand-held mixer to thoroughly combine all ingredients.
3. Let the dough rest 10 minutes to firm up.
4. Use damp hands to transfer to your prepared pan.
5. Pat into a rectangle shape about 1/2" thick.
6. Use your fingers to poke holes all over the top.
7. Add garlic and herbs and drizzle with olive oil as desired.
8. Bake 26 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.
IMPORTANT NOTES & TIPS :
1. It's best to use a kitchen scale whenever possible. If you don't yet own a scale, these recipes are based upon 'lightly packed' measuring cups, so whether you use the 'dip and sweep' method of measuring or the 'spooning into the cup' method, always gently press down on the mix in the measuring cup and add more to fill the cup, as necessary.
2. The liquid egg whites in the carton are easy to use when the recipe calls for several egg whites.
3. To bring eggs to room temperature quickly, set them in a glass of warm water.
4. It's usually best to line your pans with parchment paper, a baking liner or cooking spray.
5. Ovens vary, so bake times may need to be adjusted.
6. Re-crisp the crusts in a 400° oven for about 10 minutes.